United Aggregates Inc.
14220 Parrott Ext.
Mount Vernon, Ohio 43050
United Aggregates Inc. sand and gravel division began as an acquisition from Sant Sand & Gravel of Mount Vernon, Ohio, in 1993. It was followed by the purchase of DH Bowman Inc., located in Bellville, Ohio, in 2003. Our most recent addition is the Danville location, acquired in 2006.
The quarries are operated by President Jeff Ellis, a third generation Ellis family member, along with a sales and support staff with decades of industry experience. UAI produces over half a million tons of sand, gravel, and other construction-related materials annually and offers a wide range of services and products. With our centrally located plants, we easily serve Delaware, Franklin, Knox, Licking, Coshocton, and Richland counties, as well as the rest of central Ohio.
United Aggregates Inc. has provided a wide variety of asphalt, aggregate, and landscape materials since 1993.
We pride ourselves on providing superior services and materials like:
- Sand, gravel, limestone, topsoil.
- Recycled concrete – make your next project a “green” one with our recycled products.
- Unlimited supply of good, clean compactable fill dirt.
- Dump truck service, equipment hauling, flatbed hauling, specialty transport services.
- Demolition and fabrication services.
No project is too large or too small!