If you live in Mount Vernon Ohio and need Knox County truck delivery services, you’ve come to the right place. United Aggregates offers Knox County truck delivery services for all of your DIY or construction projects. Read on for more information.
United Aggregates has four different types of trucks available for delivery:
- Dump Trucks – Useful for transporting heavy or large loads of aggregates and fill dirt
- Flatbed Trucks – Useful for transporting heavy or large construction equipment and machinery
- Boom Trucks – Useful for transporting large loads –such as bulk deliveries– off the delivery truck to their location when a forklift is not available
- Slinger Trucks – Useful for precise placement of aggregates, dirt, and mulch – cuts down construction time considerably
No matter what type of project you are completing, we have a truck that will help you get the job done quickly and efficiently. If you’re not sure which type of truck delivery you need, we’ll help you figure it out. We don’t want your construction project to feel impossible or overwhelming, which is why we are here – to make completing it quicker and easier for you so you have time for more important things.
Our Knox County truck delivery services include delivery of the following aggregates:
- Gravel #s 2, 4, 8, 9, 57, 67, and 304
- Mason Sand and Concrete Sand
- Recycled Concrete and Recycled Asphalt
- Regular Topsoil and Pulverized Topsoil
- Assorted-sized Boulders
We offer Knox County truck delivery services to the following areas:
- Coshocton County
- Delaware County
- Franklin County
- Knox County
- Licking County
- Marion County
- Morrow County
Call United Aggregates the next time you need Knox County truck delivery services; it will make your Mt Vernon Ohio project so much easier!